Your smile is often the very first thing that people notice about you. A smile invites others to engage with you, to talk to you, and to feel welcomed by you. A smile that is easily given can be a comfort to others and make you known for your inviting personality. However, a smile that is withheld can give off a totally different vibe. People who give “half smiles,” who smile with their lips closed, or who put their hands up in front of their mouths may be unwittingly pushing people away. You may be the kindest, most welcoming person, but if you are self-conscious and/or unwilling to share your smile, most people will never know — teeth whitening is an effective way to change that perspective.
Teeth whitening can make your teeth sparkling white and beautiful! Professional teeth whitening is a safe and economical way to completely transform your smile into one that you are proud to show off to the world. The ZOOM!® teeth whitening system allows dentists to dramatically whiten teeth in just a single visit. At Family & Cosmetic Dental Care in Johns Creek, we are proud to help our patients find their confident smiles.
The ZOOM!® whitening system is painless and simple:
- Your original tooth shade is recorded.
- Your gums will be covered with a specialized coating to keep them protected from the whitening solution.
- The whitening gel will be applied to the front surfaces of the teeth.
- A specialized light will then be applied to activate the ingredients within the gel to break through stains and discoloration of the tooth surfaces.
- This process will be repeated two or three times.
- In about an hour’s time, the teeth will be cleaned to remove the gel, and your teeth will be several shades lighter!
It has never been easier to achieve the bright white smile that you have always dreamed of. Please contact our Johns Creek Teeth Whitening Dental Care Experts at Family & Cosmetic Dental Care today. We are here to help you find your most beautiful and healthiest smile.
2627 Peachtree Pkwy Suite 440
Suwanee, GA 30024
Phone: (770) 888-3384