It’s the end of the school year, the beginning of summer, and time to suck up the sunshine. Will you be smiling as you head to the beach, the water park, the mountains, or Disney World? Those photos and memories won’t be the same if you’re serious, close-mouthed, or holding back your laughter because of your teeth. Get your smile ready for summer with cosmetic dentistry from your Johns Creek dentist.
Don’t Let Bad Teeth Interfere with Your Summer Appetite
There are certain foods that just go with summer: corn on the cob, watermelon, burgers on the grill. What these foods require, other than a good appetite, is a fully functional bite and strong teeth. Are your teeth up to the task?
If you’re worried about the stability of your teeth, especially when you eat, it’s time to find out what’s going on with your smile:
- Loose teeth could indicate gum disease. If this is the case, tooth extractions and gum disease therapy may be necessary to get you back to a healthy foundation and ready for dental restorations.
- Broken and cracked teeth can compromise your ability to eat comfortably and enjoy the foods you really want. Plus, these problems put you at risk for developing even bigger problems later. A porcelain crown can repair a broken tooth and prevent infection.
- If your dentures don’t fit properly, they will cause you trouble when you’re trying to eat. If you wish there were an easier way than dentures, you may be a candidate for permanent dental implants, a solution that means you’ll never have to worry about your teeth staying put ever again.
Join in the Fun with a Healthy, Beautiful Smile
Summer is all about making memories with family and friends. The last thing you want to do is hold back your enjoyment of an experience because you’re ashamed of the appearance of your teeth. If your teeth are healthy and strong, it’s time to think about the cosmetic dentistry solution that will give you a beautiful smile.
- Teeth whitening: If your teeth are stained or discolored, professional teeth whitening may be the ideal solution. The powerful bleaching agents can truly blast away deep stains for a brighter, whiter smile.
- Porcelain veneers: If you have multiple complaints about your teeth, porcelain veneers are the one procedure that can correct several problems at one time. Lengthen, whiten, align, and beautify your teeth with veneers.
- Lumineers: You may have considered veneers, but the prep required for veneers makes you hesitant to pursue the smile solution. Lumineers are the non-invasive version of veneers and give you a beautiful, natural-looking smile.
Remake your smile this summer, and you will enjoy the benefits of gorgeous teeth the whole year through. Contact your Johns Creek dentist, Dr. Mitul Patel, to schedule your consultation and get your smile makeover before summer ends.