A friendly Johns Creek dentist – Meet Hello Family Dental
As a comprehensive family dentistry practice in Suwanee, GA, Hello Family Dental treats patients of all ages. We offer an extensive range of services for every member of your family, including general dentistry, restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, and more.
Seeking a Johns Creek dentist who will provide oral health care for your entire family? Look no further than Hello Family Dental. The dentistry practice of Dr. Mitul Patel is conveniently located in Suwanee, Georgia.
Our office’s state-of-the-art facility welcomes patients of all ages, including children, adults, and seniors. We provide general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, and orthodontic treatment to residents of the Johns Creek area.
Johns Creek Dentist: The family dentist to visit in Suwanee, GA
We offer a comprehensive menu of dentistry services at our Johns Creek dental office:
- General Dentistry: It is the goal of our dental practice to help you and your family maintain healthy teeth and gums for life. General dentistry services are designed to maintain a patient’s oral health with everything from preventive care to emergency treatments. Offerings include tooth-colored fillings, root canals (endodontics), laser dentistry, night guards and protective mouth guards, TMJ treatment, sleep apnea treatment, sealants, and periodontal treatment.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: If you’ve long wished for a flawless smile, cosmetic dentistry is the fastest and most effective route to a stunning set of natural-looking teeth. Whether you opt for Lumineers or porcelain veneers, inlays or onlays, teeth whitening or dental crowns, your smile can be repaired and enhanced through the talented and careful hands of Dr. Patel, a trusted and experienced cosmetic dentistry in the Suwanee area.
- Restorative Dentistry: When your teeth are disintegrating, cracking, or causing you pain because of age, injury, or poor oral health care, restorative dentistry can give you back a solid and healthy foundation. Advanced services from Dr. Patel include tooth-colored fillings, porcelain crowns, dental bridges, dental implants, and. full and partial dentures One of the most beneficial restorative dentistry options from your Johns Creek dentist is the CEREC system, which makes it possible for dental restorations to be created on-site and delivered to patients in the same appointment.
- Orthodontics: Whether tween, teen, or adult, orthodontics are available through our Johns Creek dental practice. Invisalign invisible braces, Fastbraces, and Six Month Smiles are three innovative and understated teeth alignment solutions that allow patients to achieve beautiful alignment and optimum oral health.
- Oral Surgery: Dr. Patel is a board-certified doctor of dental surgery, which means he is qualified to perform oral surgery, including wisdom tooth extractions or the removal of other impacted teeth. Oral laser surgery is also conducted at our Suwanee area dental office to treat moderate to severe periodontal disease.
A Johns Creek dentist that offers a full range of oral healthcare
Oral health is an incredibly important part of overall health and well-being. Being comfortable with a dental practice and its team is essential to maintaining healthy teeth and gums.
At our Suwanee dental office, we consider the human element just as important as any service we provide. And that begins by serving patients of all ages and respecting their very individual needs:
- Children: We love to see young patients who are just beginning their relationship with dental health. It is our honor to introduce these children to a good dental experience and set the foundation for good oral health care so that they grow up feeling confident and comfortable at the dentist’s office. We regularly care for our youngest patients by performing cleanings, dental exams, x-rays, sealants, fillings, orthodontic evaluations, and more.
- Teens: The teenage years are not always easy, and many teens dread the day when they may have to sport metal braces. Many teen patients are eligible for Invisalign orthodontic treatment, which allows for the alignment of their teeth and bite. Straightening smiles, for teens or adults, is a major benefit – straight teeth mean teeth are easier to clean, which means less decay, fewer cavities, and reduced oral health complications.
- Adults: By the time you reach adulthood, you have responsibilities and then some. We understand your obligations and limited time, so we make the promise to respect your time and always be on time for your appointments. We also have state-of-the-art dental equipment that enables our team to provide fast and excellent restorations and enhancements for your smile. Cosmetic dentistry is desired by many adults who have waited for years to give themselves some TLC. We often place porcelain veneers or Lumineers and regularly do professional teeth whitening treatments to refresh smiles and help our patients look happier, younger, and healthier. And, of course, preventive dentistry, for all ages, is critical.
- Seniors: With age come unique health problems, and oral health is no exception. From dry mouth to broken-down dental repairs, periodontal disease to missing teeth, there are plenty of side effects of aging that destroy once-beautiful smiles. We are privileged to help our senior patients achieve an amazing smile once again. By rebuilding the foundation of your smile, conducting gum rejuvenation or therapy for periodontal disease, the mouth is then ready to receive dental implants or other restorative dentistry treatments.
When you’re looking for personalized family dentistry say ‘Hello!’ to Hello Family Dentistry
If you are seeking an Alpharetta dental practice that incorporates state-of-the-art technology while focusing on you as an individual, our team will provide. We take the time to get to know you as a person and listen to your oral health history, questions, concerns, and more. It is our mission to help you achieve your dental health goals, and we are honored to help you on that path.
We want each of our patients to feel comfortable at the dentist. For fearful, anxious, or apprehensive individuals, we offer sedation dentistry. Patients who are undergoing multiple procedures at once often elect to undergo sedation as well to “sleep away” their appointment. Your oral health and comfort are our first priorities. We strive to be the dental practice you count on to meet the dental care needs of your entire family.
An environment with a focus on family
At Hello Family Dental, we offer a welcoming environment for family oral health care. Dr. Patel is a certified Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) and has a wide range of experience in cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, root canal therapy, surgical treatments, orthodontics, and more.
Dr. Patel’s emphasis is on patient comfort, and he makes it a point to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in dentistry.
The overarching goal at Hello Family Dental is to help you and your family maintain healthy teeth and gums for a lifetime. Preventive dentistry is the most basic dental treatment, and it is the route to maintaining good oral health.
Contact our dental office today to make dental appointments for your family. We offer our oral health care services to residents of North Atlanta, including the communities of Suwanee, Duluth, Alpharetta, and Johns Creek.
We can’t wait to meet you and your family!
Our family-friendly Johns Creek dental practice takes great pride in developing customized dental solutions for every patient’s unique oral health needs. By offering a wide range of dental services, we help you achieve optimum oral health and offer solutions to enhance the appearance of your teeth and smile.
We have seen it all in our Suwanee dental office. Your case – while individual – is something we can absolutely handle. The wide range of services we provide to our patients makes it possible for us to be by your side through every stage of oral health, from braces-wearing adolescence to a Lumineers-seeking middle age, from cavities to preventive care, wisdom tooth extraction to sleep apnea treatment.
While some individuals are fortunate enough to be born with the DNA that gives them straight, white, flawless teeth, the majority must figure out how to manage dental discomfort or imperfections. As a respected and experienced cosmetic dentistry practice in Suwanee, near Johns Creek, our dental team is specially trained to create brand new smiles for any patient dissatisfied with their teeth.
Come visit us at Hello Family Dental!
Hours of operation near Johns Creek, Georgia
Hello Family Dental, near Johns Creek, GA is open four days a week, with special appointments available and emergency appointments able to be seen within 24 hours. Our office hours are:
- Monday through Thursday: 7:40 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: By appointment only
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed