No one likes to feel weighed down in the summertime – not by responsibilities or an unsightly smile. While it’s up to you to divvy up your obligations, you’ll be thrilled with the results when you commit to a smile makeover in Suwanee.
Upgrade Your Smile This Summer
Everyone’s smile makeover is different. Here are just some of the many ways you can bump up the state of your smile so you can enjoy all the warm months ahead and everything that comes after, because even though you’re getting a new smile in the summer, the right kind of makeover can last for years.
- Teeth whitening: The fastest, most-effective, long-lasting way to boost your smile so it shines with the sun is with professional teeth whitening. You may have invested in a ton of over-the-counter whitening products, from toothpastes to gels to strips, but your most worthwhile effort will be seeing your Johns Creek cosmetic dentist for a powerful teeth bleaching that will make your smile multiple shades whiter in only an hour.
- Veneers: Veneers come in two different versions – traditional porcelain veneers and Lumineers. Both cosmetic dentistry treatments give you a smile that is white, straight, flawless, and, most of all, looks completely natural. Lumineers are a slightly less invasive procedure, but both makeovers conceal the things you hate about your teeth, giving you a truly celeb-worthy smile.
- White fillings: White fillings upgrade your smile even if you don’t have any cavities. Tooth-colored fillings are used for things like fixing chipped or cracked teeth, preventing decay and deterioration, whitening teeth, closing gapped teeth, and replacing old fillings. Porcelain fillings, composite fillings, and inlays and onlays are all versions of white fillings that correct small and large aesthetic and functional complaints.
- Teeth cleaning: How can a teeth cleaning improve your smile? It’s all about cleaning your teeth, of course! Even if you brush and floss thoroughly and carefully every day, your teeth need professional attention every six months. Your hygienist scrapes off the gunk that builds up on your tooth enamel. Your teeth will look noticeably brighter and beautiful, and they’ll feel better too. Plus, x-rays and an exam highlight whether you have any burgeoning oral health problems that need to be addressed before they turn into bigger issues.
- Porcelain crowns: Do you have weak teeth? A broken tooth? An unsightly tooth? A seriously discolored tooth? When other dental restorations aren’t enough, or when you’re looking for a multifaceted one-stop solution, porcelain crowns can conceal, protect, and strengthen your teeth. Crowns are customized to match your natural tooth enamel so they blend in and complete your smile.
Say Yes to a New Smile This Summer
There is so much going on in the summer, how can you possibly make time for a new smile? When you realize what cosmetic dentistry or restorative dentistry can do for your teeth and your overall appearance, you’ll be ready to say yes to a summer smile makeover in Johns Creek.
Find out what procedures are right for you. Schedule your appointment at Family & Cosmetic Dental Care, serving residents of Johns Creek, Duluth, Alpharetta, Suwanee, and the surrounding areas.